Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Breed or Not to Breed, that is the Question.

We have an adorable little 2 yr. old Siamese Cat, named Ophelia (now you understand the Hamlet reference). We also have a little "Chug" (Chihuahua/Pug) named "Thumbelina". They are both girls - they love each other (sometimes they battle just like sisters!)



We have been debating about whether to breed Ophelia. I have a husband "waiting in the wings" for her and she has just gone into heat again, hence why I am not getting any sleep! Oh, the sounds that a Siamese cat makes all night long! She sounds like an alien. With regards to the breeding, the only thing that holds me back is the thought of having to separate the kittens from their mother. I think that would break my heart.








2 comments:

  1. Don't breed her! There are too many shelters full of dogs and cats without homes out there! :) :)

    -Hannah
    http://adventuresofhannahandcharlie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah: Ya, I was wondering if Bob Barker might drop me a line. ha ha :) I will definately keep that in mind. Thanks Hannah!

    ReplyDelete