Friday, June 5, 2009

I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO "CHEAT" ON MY HUSBAND


Excuse my "Vanity Insanity" here!

































As the wife of a Hairstylist, I have always had my hair done by my husband in our Salon.
It has been almost twenty years since I have gone to anyone else but him. I have had my hair many different colours over the years – black with blonde, chocolate brown, auburn, red – I never know what to put on my passport!
I’ve been colouring my hair since I was about 13 yrs old. I don’t even know what my natural hair colour is any more – probably a mousy brownish blonde - ha ha.
Two years ago he coloured it from dark auburn to platinum blonde. This is quite difficult to maintain, as the roots have to be done about every 3 weeks.

Prior to Douglas leaving the country he gave myself & my Mummy and Aunty a tutorial on how to maintain our colours while he is away. Easier said than done!





Trinity (our 11 yr. old below with the purdy flower in her hair) has been helping me to colour the roots. Somehow, we have managed to make my hair “chick yellow” in places and the roots showing through in other places. I am afraid to overprocess and damage my hair – so I am bathing my hair in Morrocan oil right now to help it out a bit before the next go at it!

So, therefore, if the toner I put on this evening does not do the trick , I am afraid I WILL have to “cheat” on my husband and walk into a Salon! Sorry Pookie!










No comments:

Post a Comment