Sunday, July 28, 2013

Avalon is a New TEENAGER!

Our sweet & feisty Avalon turned 13 on April Fools Day! I have been so busy with life that I have fallen behind in blogging, but I cannot forget to post something about our second teen in the house! (Oh, such fun!)




She wanted only one thing, a new cell phone.  In particular, an iPhone, like the rest of us.  Soooo, she ended up getting an iPhone 5 (& the rest of us have the 4S), so she did well! She was spoiled by her grandparents and family with prezzies.  We had a wonderful party for her at her grandparents house and then the next day we went to Montana's and had them sing to her! We had a blast at the restaurant - Douglas and I did a dance routine in unison at the table and the kids loved that! 

The moment she opened her iPhone 5!  So exciting! I love the iPhone - can't imagine life without it actually - it has become an appendage!
I love this candelabra I found for cakes! 

I had to photobomb this picture!
Avalon and myself.
Avalon and Trinity when she had turquoise hair - it has since morphed into many other various colours!
Nana and Granddad who spoil Avalon!

No comments:

Post a Comment