Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mummy's Day

Well, my kidlets certainly had a (gastro) fantastic Mother's Day! They banished me to watching tv in my room early the night before so they could decorate the living/dining rooms with streamers, balloons and signs all over. In the morning, they ran ahead of me to be positioned downstairs so they could ambush me with "fireworks poppers" filled with confetti and streamers. The girls lavished me with "bling" of the fashion jewellery kind. It was a fun day with a party later on in the evening at my Mum and Dad's house.
You will pick up the confetti and streamers, right Avalon?

We drove to Niagara Falls for the day and had to be rolled home afterwards. You will see what I mean when you see the gluttony that ensued. I have never seen strawberries this size in the grocery stores - I wonder what they are injected with? - they are the size of the palm of your hand.

Avalon had a difficult time choosing.

She eventually decided on a candy apple and a chocolate covered strawberry.

Trinity doesn't really like chocolate - so she donated the chocolate bits to me!

This chocolate bar could feed a village!

Have to get a pic taken with the Mountie!

"Old School" Haunted houses and Amusement rides on Clifton Hill.
The expanse of whiteness in the distance is the mist from "The Falls".



No comments:

Post a Comment