Monday, February 6, 2012

Europe: You can keep the Winter - Ontario is enjoying the "Spring"!

(photo credit: Studiolit)
The Purty Northern Lights in Canada! I really don't want to jinx anything but who can't help think that we are so lucky to have had such a mild "winter" thus far.  We have not even had to use our snow shovel once! It snowed sparsely a few times in January, but the rain washed it away the next day.  Douglas and Trinity have yet to even wear a winter jacket! (I ran out the other day in flip flops!Okay, so I'm pushing it - but my little piggies were just fine! ) Europe - you can keep the winter with you! Pretty soon it will be March time - which is pretty much the end of "our" winter anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering why I bothered to put my snow tires on this year. I actually waited until the first week of January and thought I was pushing it. I never expected the weather to stay so mild. I'm loving it...although I'm usually heading to Mexico soon, I have not had the winter blahs this year and am having second thoughts about booking it. Let's hope we keep breaking record temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Northern Lights is one thing I would really love to see. For now, we just have the artificial city lights. Not bad... :)

    ReplyDelete