Saturday, March 19, 2011

Road Block Again

I am typing this from a Guesthouse Hotel  in San Salvador, El Salvador.  I flew in last week to join Douglas and hopefully haul him back with me to Canada. 

He experienced a slight "hiccup" when just clearing through Customs on March 9th to return back home to Canada.  Therefore, we are awaiting the red tape to de-tangle and will then be on our way to Canada.  We are hoping only a couple of weeks more. 

The visit of Mr. Obama to El Salvador will be closing government offices on the 23rd and 24th, which so happended to be the date (23rd) that we had an appt with the government office to start the de-tangling.  So, we wait now.  The next appt is in the second week of April - we are hoping to get one a bit sooner. 

The weather today is a balmy 100.4 - I am melting here. I took Tequila for a 10 minute walk and chugged down 2 bottles of water in the process. 

El Salvador is GREAT for my diet - I always lose weight here - I really don´t feel like eating in this weather - just drinking water all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment