Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod




The sisters together again after almost three months apart! Douglas took these pics inside the Salon - "Onyx Hair Studio".  Yesterday was a fantabulous day - not only because Avalon arrived safely in El Salvador, but also because, after two months of waiting, the HYDRO was finally installed in the salon!!! Yippee!! The salon has been painted, furnished and decorated - ready to go since June - so this is wonderful news.  I sent down all the marketing brochures and business cards with Avalon - so now he will officially open the salon this Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to say thank you for your comment that you left on my blog. I just spent the last hour and half or so reading your whole blog to catch up on you all. I wanted to say how sorry I am for you that immigration in Canada sounds as inept as the immigration in America.

    Its hard (as you well know) to be away from your spouse, and to not be a united family. I hope and pray that you are able to sell your house quickly, and that your family is re-united and that everything will be done before your one year time off from work is over.

    You all will be in my prayers.

    ~Jennifer
    http://followingmycatracho.blogspot.com
    http://unobyuno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete